1. You will need: 2 x star cookie cutters (1 large, 1 small)
2. Using the small star cutter (approx. 4cm point-to-point), create 5 stars from the melon slices; set aside.
3. Arrange the blackberries around the inside of a larger star cutter (approx. 11.5cm point-to-point), pressing them tightly together if necessary. Fill the centre with raspberries and set aside.
4. Place the oats in a microwaveable bowl with the milk. Heat according to pack instructions. Stir in honey or agave if using and spoon into a serving bowl.
5. Use a fish slice to lift the cutter filled with fruit onto the porridge; remove cutter. Add blueberries to star points, melon stars and pomegranate seeds and serve immediately.