First, prepare the chutney
1. Pre-heat the oven to 220C.
2. Place the tomatoes in a shallow oven-proof dish and spoon over the olive oil and vinegar. Scatter over the sugar and chillies and season well.
3. Bake the tomatoes in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until slightly charred and split, but still whole. Scatter over the basil. Serve warm or cold.
While the tomatoes bake, create the Gremolata Chicken.
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200c. Cut each chicken breast into three long thick strips.
2. Place the Quaker Oats on a plate and toss in the lemon rind, garlic and parsley, set to one side. Dip the chicken strips in the egg white then coat each with the gremolata oats.
3. Heat a large non-stick frying pan and add the oil and a small amount of butter, lay in the chicken strips and fry over a moderate heat for 2-3 minutes until lightly golden. Transfer the chicken strips onto a baking tray, and place in the oven for a further 5-6 minutes, or until golden and cooked.
4. Meanwhile, slice the avocado, combine with the rocket and spinach and toss with the olive oil and lemon, season and pile onto four large plates.
5. Spoon the hot oaty chicken over the dressed salad leaves, and serve at once with the baked tomato and basil chutney.