1. Preheat the oven to 180°.
2. Heat the butter, golden syrup, sugar and vanilla in a large saucepan. Stir until the butter is melted. Take off the heat. Add the Quaker oats and flour. Mix well. Spread half of the mixture in a 20x20cm square dish. Spread on top a good layer of raspberry jam and cover with the rest of the oat mix.
3. Bake in the oven for 25min until golden. Leave to cool out of the oven. Remove from the dish while still slightly warm.
4. Make the icing: Stir the yoghurt into the icing sugar. Add the cream cheese. Keep beating until you obtain a smooth texture.
5. Spread the icing over the flapjack. Leave to set for a few minutes. Cut into squares before serving. The flapjacks can be kept in an airtight container for a few days.