1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Melt the sugar and syrup over a gentle heat and stir in the Quaker oats. Leave to cool for five minutes.
3. Stir in the chocolate chunks and quickly turn the mixture into a greased medium sized baking tin (before the chocolate chunks melt too much).
4. Bake for about twenty minutes, until the top is a golden brown.
5. Slice into twelve equal pieces and turn out onto a wire rack to cool.
6. Once cooled, drizzle the melted milk chocolate over your flapjacks to finish them off.