1. Pre heat oven to 180 degrees or gas mark 4.
2. Place Butter, Sugar and Honey into a saucepan and heat until the Butter has melted.
3. Stir in all other ingredients.
4. Pour mixture into a baking tray and pat down lightly.
5. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes until lightly brown.
6. Leave to cool.
1. Measure Sugar, Butter and Condensed Milk into a pan and heat gently until sugar is dissolved.
2. Bring to the boil stirring all the time. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes until thickened stirring continually.
3. Pour the cooled Caramel over the oaty base.
For the Chocolate:
1. While the Caramel's cooling, melt the chocolate.
2. Break Chocolate into small pieces and melt in a bowl over a pan of simmering water.
3. Pour onto Caramel and Oats.
Wait for the whole thing to cool and then cut into squares.