Set the oven at 180c(fan)and grease a 13" x 9" baking tray.
1. In a pan, combine the fruit, spices and juice.
2. Simmer together for 5 minutes then add the bananas.
3. Whilst the mixture is cooling, beat the butter and sugar together until pale and add the Quaker Oats and flour.
4. Spread 3/4 of the mixture onto a tray and bake for 15 minutes.
5. Spread the fruit mixture evenly over the part baked mixture, and top with the remaining 1/4 of the mixture.
6. Bake for 15 - 20 minutes until the top is golden brown.
7. Mark whilst still warm and allow to cool.
Makes 20 bars.