1. Preheat the oven to 180c.
2. Melt the butter and honey together and add the bicarbonate of soda.
3. Mix the dry ingredients together. 4. Add the butter mixture to the dry ingredients until combined.
4. Pour out into a baking tray and press down firmly.
5. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Remove from the oven, and allow to cool slightly (for approximately 5 minutes).
7. If using the chocolate for an extra special treat, melt the chocolate and pour over the biscuits.
8. Using a knife, cut the biscuits into squares.