1. Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6.
2. Peel, core and chop the pears into small chunks and/or slices.
3. Layer the pears & raspberries and sugar in a pie dish
4. Place the flour in a large bowl and then rub in the butter until it resembles breadcrumbs - leave a few lumps of butter so that the topping is not too fine. Add Quaker Oats to mixture, and then the sugar and mix through.
5. Use a spoon to sprinkle the crumble topping evenly over the fruit. Bake for 45 minutes or until the fruit is cooked and bubbling juices seep through the topping.
6. Cool for a few minutes and then serve with custard or fresh cream.