1. Preheat the oven to 180°C and oil and line a ½kg loaf tin.
2. Put the sugar into a large mixing bowl, pour in the oil and add the eggs.
3. Combine with a wooden spoon until the eggs are mixed through, then stir in the grated carrots.
4. Mix the flour, bicarbonate of soda and cinnamon, then sift into the bowl.
5. Mix until all ingredients are well combined. The mixture will be fairly soft and almost runny.
6. Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and bake for 40-45 minutes, until it feels firm and springy to the touch.
7. Cool in the tin for 5 minutes, then turn it out, and cool on a wire rack.
8. Once partly cool, sprinkle with Quaker Oats for a yummy wholesome look!